Step to Health
Getting rid of excess belly fat requires some effort and changing a few life habits. While exercise and a healthy diet are indispensable, eggplant water can also help.
Eggplant water is an excellent remedy for losing weight. Its high water content, fiber, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals make it an excellent resource for burning fat. It also provides an appropriate source of nutrients that care for the body. Knowing how to consume them could become an indispensable help for slowly reducing that annoying belly fat.
How can eggplant help me to lose weight?
- Eggplant possesses the virtue of having large amounts of nutrients, while also being low in calories. They are also excellent diuretics, fight fluid retention, while also having a satiating effect.
- Make no mistake, in order to reduce belly fat – or to lose weight – you need to change your life habits. This means that eggplant water will only help you if you eat a balanced diet and exercise at least half an hour a day.
- Eggplant water has very cleansing and detoxifying properties, is fat-free and barely has any calories. Not only that, it provides the necessary nutrients to complement a healthy and balanced diet.
What other benefits do eggplants provide?
- Eggplants help control cholesterol. You might ask how? Their components absorb the fats in the foods you eat with them and circulate them through the intestines.
- They eliminate toxins in the body and regulate intestinal movement, making it great for fighting constipation.
- They have antioxidant properties thanks to their vitamin E and anthocyanin content. This antioxidant protects against various types of cancer and cardiac disease.
- Eggplants also have a sufficient amount of potassium and some sodium, which are important for the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
- The fiber in eggplants helps cleanse the body, just as we mentioned earlier. It also lowers blood sugar levels, thereby helping diabetics.
- They also have folic acid, good for the bones.
- Eggplants are great for individuals that suffer from liver problems as it stimulates bile functioning.
- It is a vegetable that is very rich in magnesium and iron, it can prevent anemia and improve your defenses.
How to lose weight with eggplant water
How to consume it
- Drink it for seven consecutive days. We recommend following this diet at least once a month, because not only does it help fight belly fat, it also helps cleanse the body.
- During that week, eat a salad and juice based diet, and reduce industrial fats and refined flour as much as possible.
- Drink half a liter of eggplant water a day. One glass before both of your main meals.
- Normally you will be able to lose 2 kilos during that week. But keep in mind that every metabolism is different, and this number could vary from person to person.
- In addition to eggplant water, you should also eat eggplant in its other forms: baked, boiled. However you want or however your tastes dictate, but never eat it raw. Raw eggplant is toxic because it contains an alkaloid known as solanine which could cause vomiting and diarrhea.
How to make eggplant water
- This is very simple. Grab a medium sized eggplant, peel the skin off, and wash well and cut into cubes.
- Then grab a dark jar and pour half a liter of water into it, while adding the eggplant cubes. Allow to steep overnight, which is why you need to make it the night before, to make sure it steeps correctly overnight.
- Drink it fresh with a bit of lemon juice. This will make it taste better and you’ll also be adding more antioxidants. Remember to drink it before your two main meals, and do this for an entire week. You could also follow this diet every month. You will slowly notice the results.